Combination teturam-ethanol can cause depression of consciousness up to coma, cardiovascular collapse, neurological complications. Treatment equipoise for sale is symptomatic.
Interaction with other medicinal products is contraindicated in combination:
- Alcohol. Hypersensitive reaction (flushing, erythema, vomiting, tachycardia).
Avoid taking alcoholic drinks and medicines containing alcohol. Undesirable combinations:
- Isoniazid. Violations of conduct and co-ordination.
- 5-nitro-imidazoles (metronidazole ordinazol, secnidazole, tinidazole). Delirious disorder, confusion.
- Phenytoin. . The significant and rapid rise in the level of phenytoin plasma with toxic symptoms (suppression of its metabolism)
If the combination can not be avoided, it is necessary to conduct the clinical observation and monitoring of drug concentrations in plasma during and after treatment Teturamom. Combinations requiring caution:
- Warfarin (and other oral anticoagulants). The equipoise for sale increased effect of oral anticoagulants and risk of bleeding (decrease warfarin collapse of the liver). It is recommended more frequent monitoring of warfarin concentration and dose adjustment of anticoagulants within 8 days after the cancellation teturama.
- Theophylline. Teturam inhibits the metabolism of theophylline. As a result, the theophylline dose should be adjusted (reduced dose), depending on the clinical symptoms and the drug concentration in plasma.
- Benzodiazepines. Teturam may potentiate the sedative effects of benzodiazepines by inhibiting their oxidative metabolism (especially chlordiazepoxide and diazepam). Benzodiazepine dosage should be adjusted according to the clinical manifestations.
- Tricyclic antidepressants. Perhaps equipoise for sale strengthening the reaction of alcohol intolerance (especially if patients on a background of reception teturama take alcoholic drinks).