Chorea, Gilles de la Tourette’s syndrome
in adults: 300 – 800 mg / day.
Treatment should be started with equipoise only cycle a very low dose – 25 mg per day, with subsequent gradual increase until the minimum effective dose.
In children older than 6 years: 3-6 mg / kg / day. The maximum dose is 300 mg / day.
In adults, children and duration of treatment is determined in each case by a physician and depends on the clinical course of the disease.
Thrust intense pain.
Adults only: 200 – 400 mg / day.
Conduct disorder with agitation and aggression in children over the age of 6
dose is 100 – 150 mg / day.
Patients with impaired renal function
In patients with renal insufficiency equipoise only cycle excretion tiapride correlates with creatinine clearance. Therefore, when creatinine clearance of 30-60 ml / min. dose reduced by 25%, with creatinine clearance of 10-30 ml / min. dose reduced by 2 times when creatinine clearance less than 10 mL / min. reduced dose 4 times as compared with doses of normal kidney function.
Patients with impaired liver function
The drug is metabolized by little, change the dosing regimen is required.
The incidence of adverse reactions has been presented in accordance with the following shades: and very rare, including isolated reports (<0.01%), frequency unknown (according to available data rate can not be determined).
Side effects observed during controlled clinical trials
should be noted that in some equipoise only cycle cases had difficulty in differentiating adverse events and symptoms of the main disease.
On the part of the central and peripheral nervous system
– dizziness, headache.
– parkinsonism and related symptoms tremor, muscular hypertonicity, hypokinesia and hypersalivation. These symptoms usually regress while taking anticholinergic antiparkinsonian agents.
– Acute dyskinesia such as akathisia, muscle dystonia (spasm torticollis, oculogyric crisis, trismus). These symptoms usually regress while taking anticholinergic antiparkinsonian agents.
– Other acute dyskinesias, usually regress while taking anticholinergic antiparkinsonian agents.
Frustration on the part of the psyche
– somnolence / drowsiness, insomnia, sleep disturbances, agitation, state of apathy.
– tiaprid causes an increase in equipoise only cycle plasma concentrations of prolactin, which is reversible after discontinuation of the drug. Hyperprolactinemia can lead to galactorrhea, amenorrhea, gynecomastia, breast enlargement, the emergence of pain in the breasts, frigidity, orgasmic dysfunction and impotence.
– asthenia / weakness, fatigue.
– Increase in body weight.
In addition to the above side effects are very rare and only from spontaneous reports were reports the following adverse reactions.
On the part of the central and peripheral nervous system of
– Tardive dyskinesia characterized by stereotyped involuntary movements mainly language and / or facial muscles (as with all other antipsychotics reception after reception for more than 3 months).Antiparkinsonian drugs are not effective or may cause increased symptoms.
– Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (see “Special Instructions”.), Which is a potentially fatal complication, and the occurrence of which is possible with the use of any antipsychotic.
From the Heart
– lengthening the interval QT, ventricular arrhythmias, such as ventricular tachycardia type “pirouette”, ventricular tachycardia that can go into ventricular fibrillation and lead to cardiac arrest and the development of sudden death (see “Special Instructions”.)
On the part of the autonomic nervous system of
– Orthostatic hypotension.
From the vessels
– thromboembolism, including pulmonary embolism, sometimes fatal, deep vein thrombosis (see “Special Instructions”.).
From the immunity
– allergic skin reactions.
Symptoms: excessive sedation, drowsiness, depression of consciousness up to coma, hypotension, extrapyramidal symptoms.
Treatment: removal of preparation, detoxification and symptomatic therapy, monitoring vital body functions (especially cardiac activity (risk of equipoise only cycle prolongation and ventricular arrhythmias interval) to complete disappearance of symptoms of intoxication In case of severe extrapyramidal symptoms – use of anticholinergics..